Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year and my new year revolution

It is already the second day of 2007.

Time flies and I realize I did not do much for 2006. What I mean is, I did not put in much effort to achieve my personal goals, just be a receiver than an initiator all the time. Looking back, Ranting and complaining about life was what I did most for the pass years.

This year, I am going to do something different, I am going to write down my goals and new year revolution and I will do a review at the end of this year to see if i am just a dreamer or a real achiever.

My 2007 New Year Revolution:
1. Read/listen to at least one book bi- monthly

2. Pick up a new skill every quaterly, like Photoshop

3. Take more photos of myself

1 Comments:

At 2:22 AM, Blogger Jessie said...

Haha I just realised you got your own blog now as well! You didn't even tell me! haha I saw it via Ting Hie's blog! lol...

So so so... how did you go with your revolution so far?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home